Yay! Can you believe it!? We had a small celebration on Friday too. I can't believe it's gone by this fast--I can hardly wait for 1 year from now!! Way to go guys!
Brian is such a hard worker. He deserves this so much! I remember in Utah he was always so dedicated to his school work. That is great! I hope I will be back in Utah at the same time as you guys! I dont even know when we will be going back. ha ha. Probably this October, or next march!
wow, that's crazy. That went by fast, probably not for you though. You did 3 years, you can definitely do one more. Good job Brian. I don't think Josh could be that dedicated.
Awesome, I can't believe your almost done. Is Brian going to be looking for jobs in Utah while you are there? Oh how I wish that we were already to that point. I'm trying really hard to enjoy the now but I get so sick of school study school study...............
9 comments:
Yay! Can you believe it!? We had a small celebration on Friday too. I can't believe it's gone by this fast--I can hardly wait for 1 year from now!! Way to go guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That's got to be the best feeling in the world!!
Yay!
Brian is such a hard worker. He deserves this so much! I remember in Utah he was always so dedicated to his school work. That is great! I hope I will be back in Utah at the same time as you guys! I dont even know when we will be going back. ha ha. Probably this October, or next march!
oh WOW!!! I cannot wait for you all to come back!!!!!
wow, that's crazy. That went by fast, probably not for you though. You did 3 years, you can definitely do one more. Good job Brian. I don't think Josh could be that dedicated.
Awesome, I can't believe your almost done. Is Brian going to be looking for jobs in Utah while you are there? Oh how I wish that we were already to that point. I'm trying really hard to enjoy the now but I get so sick of school study school study...............
I bet that feels so good. We still have a while. I bet you miss being away from your family. Congrats!
Congrats! That is so awesome. I bet it feels so good to see a light at the end of the tunnle.
One more year congratulations! I always love the pictures of Brooklyn eating. What a cute mess!
Post a Comment