Knitting Machine Scarves with a Fun Twist
22 hours ago
Lunch at Cheesecake Factory on top of the Macys building.
Girls gifts...We all brought a gift for eachother. The funny part is we didn't plan it. Sparkling Cider, girft cards and jewlery.












I was so excited to see these girls again! I can't believe that 7 months ago our husbands graduated Dental School and we all moved away. We decided that we needed to have a girls trip so we could get together and talk about how life is going. We decided to all meet in San Francisco. It was so fun to stay up until 3 am talking. We did a lot of shopping and eating. We had pedicures just like old times and we just had an amazing fun weekend. I am so lucky to have such great friends!
5 comments:
I was happy to see your new pictures. I am so glad that you had such a great time. You needed some time for some fun!!
That looks so fun! I am glad you had a good time and were able to get away!
I am definitely jealous! Looks like you had soo much fun!!
you totally needed that! It looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends in San Fran. I can't believe how much stuff you guys bought... too funny! I love girls trips... like I said you totally needed to get out of CC and get a break. Lets do a girls night soon -k?
LUCKY! girl time is the best...especially when it's spent in San Francisco! miss u : )
Post a Comment